Progressive Action Spot

"Cherish, therefore, the spirit of our people, and keep alive their attention. Do not be too severe upon their errors, but reclaim them by enlightening them. If once they become inattentive to the public affairs, you and I, and Congress, and Assemblies, Judges, and Governors, shall all become wolves." Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Been Sick

Sorry guys.

I have been really sick the last several days.

My ass is still dragging but I plan to get something together soon.

Thanks to all of my three readers for their patience.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:33 PM, October 17, 2006, Blogger Anjha said…

    a few petitions coming

     
  • At 2:10 PM, October 18, 2006, Blogger Anjha said…

    Not yet....

    My family already has instructions for if I do.

    Suppose we all must leave instructions, eh?

    Wonder if he has created a new SS to go along with the MCA - if they are on their way out to round us up?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home