Progressive Action Spot

"Cherish, therefore, the spirit of our people, and keep alive their attention. Do not be too severe upon their errors, but reclaim them by enlightening them. If once they become inattentive to the public affairs, you and I, and Congress, and Assemblies, Judges, and Governors, shall all become wolves." Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, November 02, 2006

GOTFV

Get Out the Fucking Vote!!

There are already too many reports of voter intimidation and e-voting machines swapping Dem votes to the Pukes.

This is the most important election of our lives. There are a ton of GOTV events. Find one below…there are no shortages of opportunities to make a difference.

America Votes

Move On Call for Change

ONE Campaign - LTTE

Patriot Pledge

Video the Vote

Women’s Voices Women’s Vote

People for the American Way

DNC

DCCC

DSCC

Do More Than Vote

Democratic Governor’s Association

Progress Now Action

Miscellany Voting Info:

No on Prop 85 – commercial to share

Excellent talking points on why women must vote – what to say to remind them.

Common Cause’s Vote Center

Vote 411

2 Comments:

  • At 10:51 AM, November 03, 2006, Blogger Anjha said…

    How is it that everybody has HBO?

    I don't...not even in the extended stay place. I will have to wait for the dvd.

    Was it on a different channel?

    I am doing laundry today. An ordeal to haul it to the other side of the complex. I never, ever lived anywhere without a washer and dryer in unit. Twas always a requirement.

    Even the itty bitty stackable ones are better than hauling it over to a place where other people have been washing their dirty laundry. I am spoiled. And the laundry facilities are filthy.

    I am already burnt out now - and I was very excited that I had a teeny bit of energy.

    Reading all that I have read about election fraud, I do not know if the movie would affect me much.

     
  • At 7:54 AM, November 10, 2006, Blogger Anjha said…

    What a week!

    I hope to get back to normal around here and start getting some posts up.

    We have a lot of work to do. There is a lot to unfuck and a lot to pass while we have the Power.

    Back to work, with some rose colored glasses on.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home